- $1K – Halloween Shoot
- $500 Blind Draw
- Fall Seasons Captains meeting
- $1000 Halloween Shoot, Saturday October 25th@ Sellwood Public House, 8132 SE 13th Ave, Portland OR. $15 Per Player buy in & Minimum 22 teams. Sign ups 3pm Darts fly 4pm. There will also be a fun costume contest so come see us and have fun!!!
- We are having a members meeting Saturday Aug 23rd between 3pm and 5pm@ Moon and Sixpence. We look forward to seeing you there for your thoughts and feedback!!! SEE YOU THERE
PADA League Events
October 2014 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25Events on October 25, 2014
AMCs Monthly Shoot
Starts: 2:30 pm
Ends: 6:00 pm, October 25, 2014
Location: AMC’s Shoot at Ballad Town
Description: 2:30 PM sign ups start playing at 3 PM.
26 27Events on October 27, 2014
Monday Night Dart Fight
Starts: 6:00 pm
Ends: 12:00 am, October 28, 2014
Location: Horse Brass
Description: Find many Horse Brass regulars and skilled dart players for pick up games every Monday. People often play doubles as well as singles o challenge boards throughout the evening.
D's Monday Night Blind Draw
Starts: 6:30 pm
Ends: 11:00 pm, October 27, 2014
Location: D's Bar (6732 NE Sandy Blvd.)
Description: Steel-Tip Blind-Draw
All Money Returned
Every Monday Night @ 7
Sign-ups at 6:30
6732 NE Sandy Blvd.
Starting Monday December
$100 Guarantee Bull-Shoot
Tickets for Bull-Shoot $1 or 6 for $5
Must play in Tourney to qualify one ticket per tourney will
shoot for the bull!
We have 4 boards, great food and a full bar!
28 29 30 31Events on October 31, 2014
Sellwood Blind Draw
Starts: 6:30 pm
Ends: 11:00 pm, October 31, 2014
Location: Sellwood Public House
Description: Join the Sellwood crowd for a blind draw every Friday night - beginning in March 2013!
Sign ups at 6:30
Start time is 7:30 sharp
Entry is $7 per player
There will be a $8 add per entry
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Rodney Walker at 503-421-4385.
A&L Friday Night Blind Draw
Starts: 7:00 pm
Ends: 12:00 am, November 1, 2014
Location: A&L Sports Pub (5933 NE Glisan St., Portland)
Description: Join Dee and other Friday night regulars at the A&L for the weekly Blind Draw.
Entry $7 per person with an add from the bar/league.
Start time is usually 8 pm, and sign ups usually start up around 7 pm.
Format is usually a modified round robin with 501 and cricket played, but may vary depending on turnout and interest of the players present.
Reminder… Our Fall Seasons Captains meeting is September 15th 7pm at the Horse Brass. For those teams who have not paid their Fall Team fees, please be sure to bring Shawn her money. We will be covering some Rule changes and the coming year’s events. League Play will begin the following Thursday… September 18th.
$1000 Halloween Shoot, Saturday October 25th@ Sellwood Public House, 8132 SE 13th Ave, Portland OR. $15 Per Player buy in & Minimum 22 teams. Sign ups 3pm Darts fly 4pm. There will also be a fun costume contest so come see us and have fun!!!
We are having a members meeting Saturday Aug 23rd between 3pm and 5pm@ Moon and Sixpence. We look forward to seeing you there for your thoughts and feedback!!! SEE YOU THERE
Are you ready for the PADA monthly shoot. This will take place September 13th at Ballad Town Billiards, Forest Grove, OR 97116. Sign up starts@4pm Darts fly@5pm see you there!!!
There’s a PADA meeting being scheduled so that members can tell the board how things are going and share ideas. The board will also have some information about the association to share. The meeting will take an hour or 2, it’s up to you as to how long we go. After the meeting we’ll have a blind draw.
Below are some dates we thought would be good for this meeting.
Please vote for the option that’s best for you. You can register your votes on the PADA Facebook page or by sending by sending an email to Vote@PortlandAreaDarts.com. Please vote by next Saturday, August 8th.
Proposed meeting dates
Saturday, August 22 @ 5pm
Saturday, September 6th @ 5pm
Thursday, September 11 @ 7 pm
Here’s the PADA MEMBERS MEETING AGENDA
1. Quick Rule Reviews: Subs (ringer rule), forfeits, Codes of conduct, captains responsibilities
2. Board Roles and Responsibilities
3. Financial Review from the Treasurer
4. Year in review: events (A/B blind draws, BIG, Portland Open, $500 shoots, do you want brings?)
5. Oregon Open review
6. A voice for the members – how do we do this?
7. Questions and concerns
As you all should know by now, we are taking votes for the 2014-2015 PADA Board of Directors. A few things to note:
- PLEASE put your name on the paper ballot if you vote in that manner. We need to ensure that only one vote per person is counted
- You can give your vote to another person who is not listed on the ballot.
- If you fill out a ballot, please give it to Dee, Eric, or myself.